Our law firm practice on a diverse range of Intellectual Property Law, with a core emphasis on the registration, administration, maintenance and protection of all kinds of intellectual property rights in Cyprus, EU and Worldwide, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and designs. The firm’s clients, with a focus in the food and drink, pharmaceutical, clothing and software industries have entrusted our dynamic and cooperative team with their IP portfolio.
Our attorneys, besides consultation, they handle Domain Name Disputes, Trade Secrets, Franchising and licensing matters.
We provide the following services:
- Preparation and filing of petitions for the grant of Patents, Designs, Trademarks in the Cyprus Registry, EUIPO and WIPO;
- Consultation on all commercial aspects, including licensing, franchising, distribution agreements;
- Maintenance of IP rights by monitoring intellectual property, which is under our responsibility, sending renewal reminders, attending of renewal formalities, protecting registration;
- Conducting national, EU and International searches of IP Registries
- Clearance/Due diligence search of new proposed signed for registered and unregistered trademarks, names, domains;
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts in connection with the exploitation of intellectual property and intellectual property rights, as each case might require;
- Filing of oppositions against proposed registrations;
- Taking legal actions involving infringement of intellectual property rights;
- Advice and client representation before the Cyprus Courts in matters relating to the enforcement of their IP rights in Cyprus, including all necessary steps for obtaining interlocutory relief and other judicial remedies;
- Advice on all related tax aspects and intellectual property licensing;
- Advice as to how to develop your intellectual property so as to get benefited from the Cyprus IP tax regime.